Kroger Community Rewards Fundraising Program
Help us raise Conservation Funds for FREE!
What this means: We won't be selling the Kroger Gift Cards any longer (no more re-loading our Sierra Club Kroger Card!) - instead, using your regular "Kroger Plus Card" when you check out CAN automatically have the same effect as the former Kroger Gift Cards in terms of helping us raise funds to protect Kentucky's environment.
All you have to do is connect your Kroger PLUS card with our Cumberland Chapter Kroger Community Rewards Account. Then be sure to have the clerk scan your Kroger Plus Card when you check out so that Kroger will make their donation to us.
Kroger donates 4% of all purchase amounts, recorded by Kroger Plus Cards that are connected to our account, back to our Cumberland Chapter. So it adds up! And the best thing is - it doesn't cost our supporters anything extra to support our work in this way.
NOTICE: Unlike the old Kroger program, Kroger requires us to have separate accounts for each of their geographic "divisions" in Kentucky. There are 5 Kroger divisions. Currently only our account for the "Mid-south" Kroger division has been activated. This division covers Lexington, Louisville and the immediately surrounding areas. If you live in this area - you can connect your Kroger Plus Card to our Cumberland Chapter Account as indicated below.
ACTIVE ACCOUNT(S) (connect your Kroger PLUS card to our account!)
- Kroger Mid-South Region: Covers Central Kentucky (Louisville, Lexington, surrounding areas)
PENDING ACCOUNTS (not yet approved and activated by Kroger)
If you live in any of the other geographic areas corresponding to the Kroger Divisions below - Kroger has not yet accepted our application and activated our account for that area, so you will not be able to link your PLUS card to our account yet. We will update this list as Kroger activates our accounts for these areas:
- Kroger Cincinnati Division: Covers Northern Kentucky
- Kroger Delta Division: Covers far Western Kentucky (Murray, Paducah, etc.)
- Kroger Nashville Division: Covers Bowling Green
- Kroger Mid-Atlantic Division: Covers far Eastern Kentucky
Connect Your Kroger Plus Card to our Cumberland Chapter Account!
Create a Kroger Account & Add Your Kroger PLUS Card: You'll Need Your Kroger PLUS Card
- Go to www.kroger.com/
- If you do not have a "Kroger Account" - click the "Create an Account" button, otherwise sign in to your existing account.
- Enter the requested information and click the orange "Create Account" button at the bottom.
- Enter your Kroger Plus Card Number or Alternate ID (usually your 10-digit phone number), and last name used to register your Kroger Plus card, then click the orange "Save" button at the bottom.
Connect Your Kroger PLUS Card to the Cumberland Chapter Community Rewards Account
- Click "Community Rewards" from the "Community" dropdown menu at the top of the Kroger website homepage. (And if f you are not already logged in - log in.)
- Click the "Enroll Now" button next to "Kentucky"
- Enter "The Sierra Club Foundation Cumberland Chapter" into the "search" box and click "Search"
- Click the radio button next to our name, and then click the "Save" button. That's it!
- NOTE: Kroger requires us to have separate accounts for the different Kroger "regions" in KY. If you can't find us listed - let us know - we may need to apply for an account in your area.